I'm looking for a skilled and talented graphic designer to intern with us (my agency, GrowedIn). The internship duration is 3 months but I'd be more than happy to have you continue for the long term if you enjoy working with us. You'll be the go-to person for LinkedIn post graphics, banners, blog visuals, website images, and my personal Instagram account graphics which will include making carousels.
This is a perfect role for someone who's starting their journey or wanting to spend their time productively as a college student (I love working with people willing to start early).
Your work will involve a lot of fun, challenges, and self-growth. The graphics you design will be seen by thousands of people from over the world (Yes, you'll be making a huge impact).
Duration: 3 months
Location: WFH (Remote)
Stipend: 5-7k INR/month
What you'll be doing
- Creating banners for LinkedIn profiles
- Creating visuals for LinkedIn posts
- Creating Instagram posts for GrowedIn
- Creating Instagram posts for my personal account
- Repurposing my LinkedIn posts into Instagram carousels
- Creating visuals for blog posts
- Creating images to be displayed on GrowedIn's website
- Creating Ad graphics for my upcoming course on LinkedIn Growth
The role is perfect for you if
- You're fluent in written and spoken English
- You use LinkedIn regularly and understand how it works (only the basics)
- You're passionate about graphic design
- You have a great sense of what good design means and how to create it
- You have a solid portfolio showcasing your skills (Bonus points if you've worked on creating carousels before)
- You're great at taking feedback and improving your work accordingly
- Have the willingness to learn and develop your skills further
- You take deadlines seriously
GrowedIn is a LinkedIn Growth agency that is focused on helping its clients grow their LinkedIn presence through creating valuable content and managing their accounts.
How does the hiring process look like?
- Fill the application form: Please fill out your details and answer the various questions in this application form.
- Work on the assigned tasks: The shortlisted applicants will be contacted via Zoom (or Google Meet) and will be given 3 tasks (paid) to complete within 48 hours.
- Final onboarding: If you do a fabulous job on the tasks, we give you the offer letter, let you in, and you start working ASAP!
For any queries, please write to us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.